Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Busy Busy Busy!






You haven't heard from me in awhile, but it's not because I've fallen off the face of the earth. I've been working hard, promoting Onyx Moon and getting new ideas out as fast as they pop in my head. I've also been working with other newbie indie authors, helping them construct their upcoming books. One of the best things that's happened over this past year, is that I've been able to connect with so many other authors I look up to. I'd be lying if I said doing book reviews didn't distract me a bit from my writing, but it's been so worth it! And I hope you've found at least one good book through my advice. 

There hasn't been a review for about a month, but I just finished the ARC of Vera's Song, by Natalie Erin, the second book in the Creatures of the Lands series. The book is set to be released by Gryfyn Publishing on July 10th. I won't say too much before writing the review, but it is a fantastic sequel.

My main focus right now is on my new standalone book I plan to publish in the near future. In fact, I will be announcing it very shortly. This book was kind of a "woopsie baby" for me. I didn't plan on it happening, but it did, and I'm very excited to add this story to my collection of work. More details coming soon!

Yes - I am still working on Bloodstones. I promise, that is happening. Ora and the gang are always with me. Always have been. I couldn't ignore them if I tried. I am really looking forward to share the rest of their story. 

In the meantime, keep reading, and I'll keep writing. ;)   



  

   




No comments:

Post a Comment