Saturday, January 21, 2017

2016 Goodreads Wrap Up







I'm proud to say I reached my goal of 25 books read in 2016! (plus one!)
It's not much compared to my friends' goals of 50 or even 100, but it's still a personal best. And you know what? I enjoyed every second of it! Here are some highlights.


Pages Read


8,561





Shortest Book






Longest Book







Most Surprising






Most Disappointing





Best Sequel





Best Cover





Most Diverse





Most Addictive





Best "New" Series




Goal For 2017


16 books

I cut down my goal for this year quite a bit. I'm a mom of a toddler and a newborn now, (currently typing this one handed) and i also need to get some serious work done. 16 is a good number for me. I figure that's one a month plus a few extra through my Audible subscription. I'll definitely reach 16, but hope to read more. Like 100. ;)

 

Whats you goal? What books do I absolutely have to read this year?









No comments:

Post a Comment