Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Coming up...








So not much action has been happening on the blog lately. That is mostly my fault. Okay, it's all my fault. Besides using all my work time to promote my new release, Sigil in Shadow, adult life has tightened the reins on me in the past weeks. I'm halfway through my pregnancy and completely exhausted. When I'm not house hunting, packing, promoting, running after my two year old, and doing general household upkeep, I'm working on my next book.

But in those quiet moments in between I AM reading! Stories (whether in print or film) are one of my favorite things in the whole world. No matter how busy I get, I'll always make time for reading and writing. In fact, here are several things that are in the works and will be up on the blog soon...

Book Review of The Time Key!




Author interview with Ryan Troske!



Editorial Post: "Not feeling it? Close the book."






And....

Series Review: The Rhodi Saga







Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment